Here are the top 10 highest paid Adsense keywords for 2019 (by industry/niche):
- Insurance $58 CPC
- Gas/Electricity $54 CPC
- Mortgage $47 CPC
- Attorney $47 CPC
- Loans $44 CPC
- Lawyer $42 CPC
- Donate $42 CPC
- Conference Call $42 CPC
- Degree $40 CPC
- Credit $38 CPC
↓ keep reading to find the exact keyword phrases that you should target ↓
Why do these Adsense keywords pay so much?
Because the companies behind the ads have a high customer value and can afford to spend a few hundred bucks to acquire a customer. It all boils down to their business economics.
So, how can you profit from this data and rake in thousands of dollars each month?
Let’s run through a hypothetical example.
- You notice that insurance related blogs will carry a high CPC.
- You then research a few keywords and find that “car insurance companies” pays decently well.
- You get to writing the best article you can on car insurance companies
- With an amazing on-page SEO, you are able to get your blog post high on google rankings,
- You get a good amount of high quality organic traffic to your site, and then monetize into more Adsense revenue.
Which Adsense ads pay the most?
In addition to picking the best niche for adsense, you also have options as to which ad type to show. The options are: 1) text & display 2) matched content 3) in-feed and 4) in-article.
In my own experiments, I’ve found higher click through rates with native in-article ads. Those ads perform the best on any of my sites.